Hello! Thanks for stopping by “the two year engagement,” a quirky blog about the ins and outs of a long term engagement! My name is Rachel and I am a student at Texas Christian University (go frogs!) studying early childhood education. The handsome man above is my fiance, Bryan! These are a few of my favorite things:
– coffee. can’t live with it, can’t live without it.
– pictures of cats (and dogs). LOLcats, anyone? Grumpy cat? Swoon.
– television. my favorites, in no particular order, are: Parenthood, The Bachelor, New Girl, Glee, anything on HGTV or TLC.
– my family. my brother Sam is two years younger and a student at Texas A&M. my parents Howie and Lisa. Bryan’s siblings Nathan, Caleb, and Lexi. and his parents Craig and Debi. Whew, that’s a lot of people!
– food and movies. you will probably get a few reviews on here.
– being: engaged. a horned frog. a woman. a friend. a follower of Christ. texan.
– funny things. seriously, anything funny. check out the “Strum” app. B and I laughed for days.